VCS Forum - January 29th 2020
Looking ahead for 2020, our first VCS Forum will meet on Wednesday 29th January 2020 at Green Towers from 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Please add the date to your diary.
On the Agenda will be:
- Louise Cotton from the Leicestershire and Rutland Community Foundation
- Andy Hayes - Leicestershire County Council Funding
- Noel Singh - Loneliness Toolkit Workshop
- Making a Difference Awards Launch of Nomination Process
- Update from HBBC VCS Partnership: Making a Difference Funding
This is your opportunity as a voluntary or community group to come along and find out more regarding the above information and to have the opportunity to network on the day with other VCS organisations.
You can confirm your attendance by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further VCS Forum Dates for your diary:
29th April 2020
29th July 2020
23rd September 2020 - Making a Difference Volunteers Fair.
Hinckley LE10 0DZ